当前位置：英语六级考试网 > 英语六级听力指导及练习（20）
A) The party doesn't interest him.
B) He may already have plans.
C) He'd like to bring a guest to the party.
D) He'd rather come another time.
A) Put a little more pepper in the stew.
B) Taste the stew to see if it needs paper.
C) Check the recipe to see if they followed it correctly.
D) it is.
A) Keep looking for his wallet.
B) Report the theft of the wallet right away.
C) Put his wallet in his jacket pocket.
D) Be more careful with his wallet.
A) She wants to know where Tom heard the stories.
B) She's surprised Tom was so serious last night.
C) Tom doesn't usually tell funny stories.
D) The stories probably weren't true.
A) He wants to go early to avoid a traffic jam.
B) He wants to leave the theater before the movie is over.
C) He doesn't know the way to the theater.
D) He doesn't usually get up at 7:00.
66. W：We are having a party at our house on the weekend of the 30th. Would you like to join us?
M：That sounds like a lot of fun. But I'll need to check my calendar first.
Q：What does the man imply?（B）
67. M：Mary, I've got the bowls out for the stew. Do you think it needs any more pepper before I serve it?
W：It's really did exactly what the recipe says. Why take a chance of ruining it?
Q：What does the woman imply the man should do?（D）
68. M：If I don't find my wallet pretty soon, I'm going to have to report it stolen.
W：Hold on. Before you call the campus security office, have you checked your car or you jacket pocket, everywhere?
Q：What does the woman suggest the man do?（A）
69. M：Those were such funny stories Tom told last night. He was like a totally different guy.
W：Yeah, really. He is normally so serious. What do you think brought all that out of him.
Q：What does the woman imply?（C）
70. W：Why are you leaving so early? The movie doesn't start till seven.
M：I don't want to be in the traffic there. It's a nightmare on the expressway during rush hour.
Q：What does the man mean?（A）
66.B 男子的回答先是肯定了对方的提议，办大学英语四级成绩单，然后but一转，表示委婉的拒绝。check the calendar：核对日历，其它安排。
68.A 考点是对动作的判断。应注意hold on（等一等）后面的疑问句。
69.C 女子的话（He is normally so serious.）暗示Tom不常讲有趣的故事。